Now I’m not going to promise anything but there is some money to be made online through taking surveys. It’s not glamorous or high profile but you can legitimately make a little bit of money on the side. Now unless you sign up with a ton of different places this is definitely not going to make enough money to quit your other job. However, it can make you enough money to pay for gas here and there. You can make enough money working at home to pay for a night out once in awhile. There are stories and rumors about people getting rich off this but I have not seen it myself. I can tell you I have signed up for a good many of these, most are a joke. However, Survey Savvy is one I have found to seem to have enough backing to get regular surveys and they have surveys that will pay up to 25 dollars a go. I have received some of these and been paid, unlike some other companies. However, expect to make a few dollars per survey. So if you want to make a little extra money online on the side this is definitely a legitimate way to do it.
Try them out here: Survey Savvy
Before you get rocking on the surveys here are a few tips I have learned.
- No BS. Don’t try to answer how you think they want a response or try to answer so you get included in a survey. They have ways of knowing when you are not telling the truth. This will ultimately get you removed from even being able to do surveys. Then you have 0 chance to make money.
- Answer truthfully. The more you answer honestly and genuinely the more surveys you will end up getting. As you go through the process they will collect a certain data set on you. If they have an accurate data set they will send you more surveys that you will qualify for, hence making you more money.
- I see a lot of surveys that tend to pay better that lean towards business owners or business decision makers. There are also quite a few that revolve around buying or leasing cars, home improvement and appliances and other “big purchase” items.
- The more a survey pays out, the faster you should respond to the survey. Some of the more lucrative surveys fill up fast so jump on them.
- Make sure you have the time to fill out the survey. They are usually pretty good with estimated times for a survey. If you stop halfway through or take too long of a break you usually can’t go back to complete it.
- Have some patience. It may take them awhile to figure out what surveys to send you. Also, there tends to be seasons where certain surveys come out and you may not be a prime candidate for it.
That’s about all there is too it. Keep an eye on your email and respond to as many surveys as you want to or can. It’s totally up to you. It’s a great way to make a little extra side money on the internet. Plus, it can be done at anytime during the day. Good luck and have fun with it!